TOMO (TOronto MOntreal)
So far, things are great in the mega city. Love my new temporary home.
http://www.metropolitan.com/soho/
But still cannot wait til I move into our new house.
Went to Rain on Friday with cousin and sister. The food was AMAZING.
Today we went shopping and found beautiful brown long dresses for my sister and cousin for Nov 4th. Both look fabulous.
Now I am exhausted.
One thing I hate about the T-dot is the turning on a red light rule. When I do it, I feel like I am breaking the law. When I don't, people honk me. wtf.
So far, things are great in the mega city. Love my new temporary home.
http://www.metropolitan.com/soho/
But still cannot wait til I move into our new house.
Went to Rain on Friday with cousin and sister. The food was AMAZING.
Today we went shopping and found beautiful brown long dresses for my sister and cousin for Nov 4th. Both look fabulous.
Now I am exhausted.
One thing I hate about the T-dot is the turning on a red light rule. When I do it, I feel like I am breaking the law. When I don't, people honk me. wtf.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home