150 degrees and rising!
ok the PO-Factor just keeps climbing.
One other thing I wanted to say before calling it a day - WHAT IS UP WITH LOUIS VUITTON choosing Scarlett Johansen to be their next "face" for the Fall Campaign!??!
It's bad enough they defiled their brand by using JLo...but now Scarlett? Why? Cause she did a boring arty crap movie with Bill Murray?
Who cares - it's just a purse? Well not really. LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) is the largest luxury-good corporation. And if even they decide to be hideous. Then for sure my kids will be going to their school dances wearing hemp shoes and cow-dung-based sackcloths.
Finally - a quote from an evil mistress.
"I've taught Estella well. Yes I have. She will cut through men like a hot knife through butter. Chica Boom." - Ms. Dinsmore. Great Expectations.
ok the PO-Factor just keeps climbing.
One other thing I wanted to say before calling it a day - WHAT IS UP WITH LOUIS VUITTON choosing Scarlett Johansen to be their next "face" for the Fall Campaign!??!
It's bad enough they defiled their brand by using JLo...but now Scarlett? Why? Cause she did a boring arty crap movie with Bill Murray?
Who cares - it's just a purse? Well not really. LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) is the largest luxury-good corporation. And if even they decide to be hideous. Then for sure my kids will be going to their school dances wearing hemp shoes and cow-dung-based sackcloths.
Finally - a quote from an evil mistress.
"I've taught Estella well. Yes I have. She will cut through men like a hot knife through butter. Chica Boom." - Ms. Dinsmore. Great Expectations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home