CLHO
I haven't been writing recently cause I've been generally in a pissed off mood. I kind of feel that I will be able to conquer rebel territories after I am finished with this job.
Let's just say that the stress levels have been acute. I have been working round the clock which leaves no time for fun and relaxation. WAHH!!!
But Ken is right, sometimes it is the little things in life that make it good. Like yesterday, I went swimming with my sister and smelled like chlorine afterwards. I found out that I am a freak and quite enjoy that odour.
I came up with this clever name for the latest perfume for all those freaks out there like moi. CHLO!
This little thought stayed with me for the rest of the evening and I felt better.
Honestly though, it was this morning that I just decided to let God deal with my burdens and I would just do the things I needed to sans stress.
My day has been a lot better - one of the better ones this month.
I haven't been writing recently cause I've been generally in a pissed off mood. I kind of feel that I will be able to conquer rebel territories after I am finished with this job.
Let's just say that the stress levels have been acute. I have been working round the clock which leaves no time for fun and relaxation. WAHH!!!
But Ken is right, sometimes it is the little things in life that make it good. Like yesterday, I went swimming with my sister and smelled like chlorine afterwards. I found out that I am a freak and quite enjoy that odour.
I came up with this clever name for the latest perfume for all those freaks out there like moi. CHLO!
This little thought stayed with me for the rest of the evening and I felt better.
Honestly though, it was this morning that I just decided to let God deal with my burdens and I would just do the things I needed to sans stress.
My day has been a lot better - one of the better ones this month.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home