The benefits of jet-lag.
I am living the life of an old person. I barely can stay awake until 9h30pm everynight and i wake up at 4h00am to start my day.
this is slightly annoying but this morning i came to terms with it and hopped around my place quietly getting stuff done. I realised that my previous lifestyle meant staying up late just to watch TV whereas now I wake up early and read the economist of get chores done so my day is overall WAY more productive.
ok this entry sucks - bye.
I am living the life of an old person. I barely can stay awake until 9h30pm everynight and i wake up at 4h00am to start my day.
this is slightly annoying but this morning i came to terms with it and hopped around my place quietly getting stuff done. I realised that my previous lifestyle meant staying up late just to watch TV whereas now I wake up early and read the economist of get chores done so my day is overall WAY more productive.
ok this entry sucks - bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home