Autoroute 132
Last night my dear friend R brought his gf to dinner at my place. (PP made another awesome meal again)

Potage = autumn vegetables (squash & pumpkin) soup
Appetizer = asperagus, boconccini cheese, artichoke hearts wrapped in prosciutto with salad and giant shrimp
Main course = Jarret d'agneau
Anyways, I always ask how people meet because I always think that the coming together of 2 people is fabulous.
So here it goes: R and S were aquaintances. She first caught his eye on McGill College. He thought she was so amazing and hot that he couldn't take his eyes off her. Earlier this year, while driving on the 132 he looked over and saw her in the car next to him and called her. The rest is history. Its awesome cause R and I have exchanged all our stories - but this is the first time that I see something real.
Last night my dear friend R brought his gf to dinner at my place. (PP made another awesome meal again)

Potage = autumn vegetables (squash & pumpkin) soup
Appetizer = asperagus, boconccini cheese, artichoke hearts wrapped in prosciutto with salad and giant shrimp
Main course = Jarret d'agneau
Anyways, I always ask how people meet because I always think that the coming together of 2 people is fabulous.
So here it goes: R and S were aquaintances. She first caught his eye on McGill College. He thought she was so amazing and hot that he couldn't take his eyes off her. Earlier this year, while driving on the 132 he looked over and saw her in the car next to him and called her. The rest is history. Its awesome cause R and I have exchanged all our stories - but this is the first time that I see something real.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home