Fourth Solitude

Monday, September 25, 2006

TOMO lifestyle

So basically I have been hopping back and forth between Montreal and Toronto all of this month (a preview of my life for the next 18 months)

I learned to breeze through both Trudeau and Pearson, take cat naps on the plane, pack intelligently to avoid getting precious make-up confiscated...etc...

Anyways - tonite i caught one of the last flights back to Toronto. Tired and zoned out, I take the elevator back to my room. As the doors opened, i was about to rush out when i realized it wasn't my floor and i got startled by Queen Latifah who was walking into my elevator.

No jokes - i literally jumped out of my skin as Queen Latifah walked in. Trying to regain composure, I just continued rifling through my very complicated and messy purse for my room key.

Conclusion: scary in real-life as she is scary in movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home