Don Gato!!
Room with a view of 42nd Street

Guacamole so good - they had to keep me from licking the bowl! I heart Dos Caminos.

Our favorite guy in NYC. Mr. TC

This weekend was LOL the whole time. Despite another delay by crappy Air Canada, there was a cheerful reunion at LaGuardia.
The annual trip to New York was a great balance of laughter, fine dining, and great company. Did I mention the excursion to the shops?
Room with a view of 42nd Street

Guacamole so good - they had to keep me from licking the bowl! I heart Dos Caminos.

Our favorite guy in NYC. Mr. TC

Sat nite at a great sushi - but you wouldn't know it from our fake smiles... I swear we could almost be supermodels in real life...hahaha...NOT!
Kudos to AP for remembering our favourite song - lyrics to follow at the end of this blog.
Later, the three of us laughed so much at the bar that we were quickly the most popular kids in the joint.


Leopard is here to stay!
Me with the elegant Ms. GC soon to be Mrs! My heart warms everytime I see G & S. They are the perfect couple - refined, gracious, and genuine. I look forward to their nuptials! She will surely make the most beautiful bride ever!
Every trip with B is very funny. We enjoy each other's company and our merriment becomes contagious.
Hopefully we can live up to our "one sisters only trip per year" rule!!!
Now, without further ado...
"Oh Senor Don Gato was a cat!
On a high red roof Don Gato sat!
He went there to read a letter...
Meow, meow, meow!
Where the reading light was better...
Meow, meow, meow!
'Twas a love note for Don Gato"
chuckles - we used to beg Miss Tucker to let us sing this song in grade school music class. I can't believe AP remembered the lyrics. Now I can't get this song out of my head! lol




3 Comments:
LMAO for the leopard pose! Classic.
By
Carmen, at 10 April, 2007 13:55
Thx for post! i heart "comments".
By
m, at 12 April, 2007 22:57
yeah for pictures!
i had a great time with you guys. and thanx for the caption! haha
By
Tim, at 13 April, 2007 06:34
Post a Comment
<< Home