AMAZING!!!
I always knew that 2004 was going to be a great year for change and travel. Little did I know it would mean finding out about a great opportunity and getting transferred back home with less than 3 weeks notice.
Excited
I feel so excited because I love change and I love chaos. Finding out you have to pick up, pack up, and leave is CHAOS. Above all though, I love a challenge. This new job is going to be amazing. It's great for my career. Yay.
Anxious
Because I'm going to have to build up my reputation with a new group. And I anticipate some transition time adjusting to my hometown again.
Happy
I always knew in my heart that I was going to come home one day. Montreal watch out - the Au sisters are back together again. It's a very powerful set.
Sad
Things I'm going to miss about TO. My small group ladies + b. Boob West Village. Les filles. My Thunder Bay girls. Signorina. Petro boys. CN tower (just joking!!)
Blech - no tears. I'll be back.
Oh yea - one special note to the kenemy: YOU CAN DRIVE UP AND DOWN MY STREET ALL YOU WANT CAUSE I DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!!
I always knew that 2004 was going to be a great year for change and travel. Little did I know it would mean finding out about a great opportunity and getting transferred back home with less than 3 weeks notice.
Excited
I feel so excited because I love change and I love chaos. Finding out you have to pick up, pack up, and leave is CHAOS. Above all though, I love a challenge. This new job is going to be amazing. It's great for my career. Yay.
Anxious
Because I'm going to have to build up my reputation with a new group. And I anticipate some transition time adjusting to my hometown again.
Happy
I always knew in my heart that I was going to come home one day. Montreal watch out - the Au sisters are back together again. It's a very powerful set.
Sad
Things I'm going to miss about TO. My small group ladies + b. Boob West Village. Les filles. My Thunder Bay girls. Signorina. Petro boys. CN tower (just joking!!)
Blech - no tears. I'll be back.
Oh yea - one special note to the kenemy: YOU CAN DRIVE UP AND DOWN MY STREET ALL YOU WANT CAUSE I DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home