Bogie Man
So I'm this tough woman. I've moved back and forth between the cities. Lived in countless hotel rooms during business trips.
Sometimes the only thing I have to say before shutting off the lights at bedtime is....
"I sure pray that the bogie man doesn't come to get me!"
I checked out of my hotel and I'm going to sleep in my new place for the first time...I'm 25 years old and seriously scared of the bogie man. #(*$&@(*#$&^!!!!
So I'm this tough woman. I've moved back and forth between the cities. Lived in countless hotel rooms during business trips.
Sometimes the only thing I have to say before shutting off the lights at bedtime is....
"I sure pray that the bogie man doesn't come to get me!"
I checked out of my hotel and I'm going to sleep in my new place for the first time...I'm 25 years old and seriously scared of the bogie man. #(*$&@(*#$&^!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home