Fourth Solitude

Monday, November 07, 2005

Douze Trente-Quatre

(home office is great! I can listen to Madonna and surf the net on breaks ;)

Anyways weekend recap.

Friday: I went shoe shopping after work and was very successful then PP came over and we had dinner. KK came over for some drinks and then we went magazine shopping. Finally, i fell asleep on the couch while watching movies.

Sat: I worked all day at the gas station (naturally to increase the price of gas) and then I went out with my crew. It was fun eventhough at times I felt like Mrs Robinson cause these young dudes were trying to show me their moves. Thanks to KK for the VIP passes and the gin tonics. I owe you at least 30 cocktails.

Sun: Went to church. Experienced an explosion. Came home to have PUNCH (PP inspired Lunch). SLEPT ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Mon: Mad rushing some contracts for this PM but obsessed with Madonna new video Hung Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home