fedoras, sparkly boobie tops, and bitch boots.
So i decided to stop work early today to enjoy life. Since I lost all my hobbies from being a workaholic I decided to watch music videos. Now the following may make me sound super old...but when did i stop being a hoochie-momma?!?!?! (or is that term so totally circa 2002? - i wouldn't know, i've been busying increasing the price of gas)
Anyways, I felt a little sad because I used to really have a great night life. It is so incomprehensible how I stopped having a crazy nightlife just 1 year after moving to THE city of nightlife.
More sad to see all those sparkly boobie tops and bitch boots go to waste.
So i decided to stop work early today to enjoy life. Since I lost all my hobbies from being a workaholic I decided to watch music videos. Now the following may make me sound super old...but when did i stop being a hoochie-momma?!?!?! (or is that term so totally circa 2002? - i wouldn't know, i've been busying increasing the price of gas)
Anyways, I felt a little sad because I used to really have a great night life. It is so incomprehensible how I stopped having a crazy nightlife just 1 year after moving to THE city of nightlife.
More sad to see all those sparkly boobie tops and bitch boots go to waste.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home