Fourth Solitude

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Never trust a vespa! (in Italian-diva voice)
A diva shared her philosophy on life in Napoli.

Here are some highlights:

Getting biatched out at Gucci in Rome. Yes, my sister and I went all the way to Gucci in Italy to get bitched out by a Eurosexual salesdude. (Eurosexual: my new word. it is the one step above metrosexual that Euro's can exhibit above North-american guys)




While we were busy laughing our heads off at our numerous failed attempts at self-portraits, some greasy dudes kept taking photos of us. it was harrassment au bout. not one to accept any crap, i decided to reverse_voyeur them.


The most bored kids in the Colosseum. I bet it is cause they haven't seen Gladiator yet :P


"The Vatican is cool but not as hot as my butt."


Spiritual graffiti.


Some crazy ball in the middle of the Vatican museum courtyard.


Amazing.


Us Cineses really are everywhere. Anyways, Chinese food for a Chinese stomach. Despite the most amazing food of my life, near the end of our trip I had to have some rice!


"Hideous, it was tolerable before but now with the lights...it is hideous." If you can place that quote, you are a true fan.


I heart cobblestone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home