Fourth Solitude

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I heart internet!

So my mom came to Toronto this Monday and helped me set my house up. S'nice! she was the one who connected my internet. amazing!

Some things that are blogworthy:

Ange + Tim's BEAUTIFUL wedding.
Everything from the weather to the font of the programs was perfect. A big shout out to TABLE 9. Somehow in a wedding of 400+ Chinese people, PP and I ended up on a table of 8... "whitey's". (i know that sounds racist but if you met them, you wouldn't think that was racist) Our new friends were hilarious and it was a memorable evening.





After a week of gnashing of teeth while unpacking boxes in an empty house alone, PP and K came down for the long weekend to help me. Well PP did all the work. I took frequent naps and K was MIA most of the time...EXCEPT for a fun time at C-lounge.






..and did u know that K is a Bee Assasin?

Now it is off to Mtl for another weekend of good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home