OH F&CK.
2006 tax returns are the source of my present frustrations.
Not only do PP and I incur the emotional stress of living apart - our lovely government also makes it a point to slap us in the face.
We incurred double expenses on everything.
We incurred the added expense of travelling every weekend to see each other
And now I they won't let me file my taxes in Ontario since my husband lives in Quebec so I lose substantial amounts of money.
SUBSTANTIAL. THERE GOES OUR EUROPEAN VACATION MONEY.
So now we can't even vacation together this summer.
fuck.
2006 tax returns are the source of my present frustrations.
Not only do PP and I incur the emotional stress of living apart - our lovely government also makes it a point to slap us in the face.
We incurred double expenses on everything.
We incurred the added expense of travelling every weekend to see each other
And now I they won't let me file my taxes in Ontario since my husband lives in Quebec so I lose substantial amounts of money.
SUBSTANTIAL. THERE GOES OUR EUROPEAN VACATION MONEY.
So now we can't even vacation together this summer.
fuck.

2 Comments:
Taxes were annoying for me this year too.
Last year I got thousands back (I had residual tuition receipts) so I was anticipating the extra money for an extra trip too. This year when Sharl calculated my tax return, it's a measly three digits! (He's fired as my accountant, by the way...my mom used to get me way more money back!)
I am the prime example of how the government makes money.
By
Hapavixen, at 17 April, 2007 09:08
The trick to not paying taxes is never getting a job.
By
Carmen, at 17 April, 2007 13:16
Post a Comment
<< Home