Boob West Village.
After moving in, my sister and I went to a little quaint trendy café for dinner and drinks. It was great to relax and just watch the world on Bloor Street W go by. But something didn't feel right...And as my sister was enigmatically explaining her story to me, my mind wandered (sorry b...) and I started wondering why I felt out of place. Was it a race thing? No, it wasn't...after 20+ years of being raised in an all-white suburb I am not phased by being the only visible minority.
Then what was it?!?!?! I ran through a mental checklist. If not race, then clothes? Am i underdressed? overdressed? too ugly? too pretty? blech. then it dawned on me...i should be more specific in my analysis of the situation...every lady around me had great - perfect - big boobies...
After moving in, my sister and I went to a little quaint trendy café for dinner and drinks. It was great to relax and just watch the world on Bloor Street W go by. But something didn't feel right...And as my sister was enigmatically explaining her story to me, my mind wandered (sorry b...) and I started wondering why I felt out of place. Was it a race thing? No, it wasn't...after 20+ years of being raised in an all-white suburb I am not phased by being the only visible minority.
Then what was it?!?!?! I ran through a mental checklist. If not race, then clothes? Am i underdressed? overdressed? too ugly? too pretty? blech. then it dawned on me...i should be more specific in my analysis of the situation...every lady around me had great - perfect - big boobies...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home