Fourth Solitude

Sunday, November 02, 2003

The Artist - part 2

We were never meant for each other. Intensely affiliated in a foreign country. You worshipped me and I marvelled at your beauty. But when we returned, I disappointed you. Because I was not the carefree girl you met who rode overnight trains with the masses and wore karate pants for 2 months straight.

And now even more time has passed.

You still bring a smile to my face - never fail to enchant me

So you leave me funny little messages around my apartment for me to find - a moment of mirth planned months earlier. And you send me your little pieces of passion called art to tug at me - but even with your charming & sincere ways - you should expect me to be ice cold.

Because we were never meant for each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home