“Go Toronto!”
I never ever expected to hear those words come out of my mouth. However, yesterday was a special exception. I went to see a Raptors Game. I LOVED IT. Except the fact that Toronto lost in the end and was mostly beaten by this little dude from Minnesota whose name escapes me…but has 19 on his jersey. The little guy was formidable. And apparently we were without our star – Vince Carter.
My assessment: The game is fast paced mostly because Black guys are fast. Black guys are also HUGE – seriously, they make the court look really small. Finally, Black guys have style. They don’t just put a ball in a basket. They deliver. Oh yea, and there are tons of hoochies dancing around all the time. While they are probably the worst dancers in the history of hoochies – they have spirit and fabulous slutty two-toned hair. Overall, I’m sold on this sport and hope to be a more regular spectator in the future.
Don’t get me wrong – it’s no Alouettes or HABS game!! I mean it doesn’t even come close! But for now, I permit myself to follow the Raps only cause Montreal doesn’t have a bball team.
I never ever expected to hear those words come out of my mouth. However, yesterday was a special exception. I went to see a Raptors Game. I LOVED IT. Except the fact that Toronto lost in the end and was mostly beaten by this little dude from Minnesota whose name escapes me…but has 19 on his jersey. The little guy was formidable. And apparently we were without our star – Vince Carter.
My assessment: The game is fast paced mostly because Black guys are fast. Black guys are also HUGE – seriously, they make the court look really small. Finally, Black guys have style. They don’t just put a ball in a basket. They deliver. Oh yea, and there are tons of hoochies dancing around all the time. While they are probably the worst dancers in the history of hoochies – they have spirit and fabulous slutty two-toned hair. Overall, I’m sold on this sport and hope to be a more regular spectator in the future.
Don’t get me wrong – it’s no Alouettes or HABS game!! I mean it doesn’t even come close! But for now, I permit myself to follow the Raps only cause Montreal doesn’t have a bball team.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home