Enough men behaving badly blog entries.
This morning, my sexually ambiguous boss went on and on about Beyoncé and Salma Hayek which got me thinking - I should revise my top five list.
5. Billy Crudup - I loved him in Almost Famous, one of my top 10 movies. So charming its unbelievable.
4. David Usher - He is the one constant on this ever-changing top five list. I love that he is part Asian. I love that rocker-sexy-ugly look. I love that he can be spotted in Montreal Chinatown.
3. Jude Law - He is the only blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan to ever make it to my list. I always thought he looked like a Nazi but he is getting much better with age.
2. Johnny Depp - He turned 40 this year and its disgusting cause I'm 24 but hey, this guy is super sexy. I don't care: sexy always supersedes age. He's got amazing olive skin and dark hair/features. Has this terrific Mediterranean quality about him. Absolutely fabulous.
1. Diego Luna - ¡Caliente! More recently seen in "Y Tu Mamá También", "Amores Perros", and "Frida" - all in my top 10 movie list. ¡Este el hombre de mi vida! Looks exactly like Fernando from Spain. Fernando from Spain is this beautiful guy who used to sit next to me in some business class. Of course, I never talked to him cause I was too shy...so I watched some blonde girl best me. sigh.
Btw, my boss thinks Diego Luna is a "gay-pansy"...but coming from him...it's like a kick in the teeth...hehehe...if he reads this - I am SO GETTING FIRED!!
Now why aren't there any full-blooded Asian men on my list? Well, I believe that Asian-Canadian/American guys are grossly misrepresented in the media. I couldn't think of a single name to put down in my oh-so-pertinent blog entry. Honestly, I look around and I see hotter Asian guys on the streets of TO than on film. The media representation is really stereotypical - we either see this chop-suey martial arts dude from the motherland or a math and science geek or worse, the rapper wanna-be type.
Anyways - those are my two cents of the evening.
This morning, my sexually ambiguous boss went on and on about Beyoncé and Salma Hayek which got me thinking - I should revise my top five list.
5. Billy Crudup - I loved him in Almost Famous, one of my top 10 movies. So charming its unbelievable.
4. David Usher - He is the one constant on this ever-changing top five list. I love that he is part Asian. I love that rocker-sexy-ugly look. I love that he can be spotted in Montreal Chinatown.
3. Jude Law - He is the only blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan to ever make it to my list. I always thought he looked like a Nazi but he is getting much better with age.
2. Johnny Depp - He turned 40 this year and its disgusting cause I'm 24 but hey, this guy is super sexy. I don't care: sexy always supersedes age. He's got amazing olive skin and dark hair/features. Has this terrific Mediterranean quality about him. Absolutely fabulous.
1. Diego Luna - ¡Caliente! More recently seen in "Y Tu Mamá También", "Amores Perros", and "Frida" - all in my top 10 movie list. ¡Este el hombre de mi vida! Looks exactly like Fernando from Spain. Fernando from Spain is this beautiful guy who used to sit next to me in some business class. Of course, I never talked to him cause I was too shy...so I watched some blonde girl best me. sigh.
Btw, my boss thinks Diego Luna is a "gay-pansy"...but coming from him...it's like a kick in the teeth...hehehe...if he reads this - I am SO GETTING FIRED!!
Now why aren't there any full-blooded Asian men on my list? Well, I believe that Asian-Canadian/American guys are grossly misrepresented in the media. I couldn't think of a single name to put down in my oh-so-pertinent blog entry. Honestly, I look around and I see hotter Asian guys on the streets of TO than on film. The media representation is really stereotypical - we either see this chop-suey martial arts dude from the motherland or a math and science geek or worse, the rapper wanna-be type.
Anyways - those are my two cents of the evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home