"We try to take it slow
But we're still losin control
And we try to make it work
But it still isn't the worst
And I'm craaazzzy
For tryin to be your laaadddy
I think I'm goin crazy"
~ Black Eyed Peas - Shut up.
OK - it's official - I'm trying to finish a project - deadline is in 4 hours. And I officially have the crazzies. I'm driving myself insane with the Ex factor & with the Kenemy. I check my email to see if I got any replies from HK. I can't breathe.
pure madness.
why am I doing this to myself? possibly because I realized late last night that I screwed myself into having potentially the loneliest and most boring weekend ever. It didn't occur to me that this weekend would be a holiday weekend - whereby everyone with anyone in the city of Toronto spends time with family. And I am the loser who has none here.
WHY DIDN"T I GO HOME?!?!??!!!!
But we're still losin control
And we try to make it work
But it still isn't the worst
And I'm craaazzzy
For tryin to be your laaadddy
I think I'm goin crazy"
~ Black Eyed Peas - Shut up.
OK - it's official - I'm trying to finish a project - deadline is in 4 hours. And I officially have the crazzies. I'm driving myself insane with the Ex factor & with the Kenemy. I check my email to see if I got any replies from HK. I can't breathe.
pure madness.
why am I doing this to myself? possibly because I realized late last night that I screwed myself into having potentially the loneliest and most boring weekend ever. It didn't occur to me that this weekend would be a holiday weekend - whereby everyone with anyone in the city of Toronto spends time with family. And I am the loser who has none here.
WHY DIDN"T I GO HOME?!?!??!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home