I'm exhausted and my feet are killing me BUT this was one of the best nights I've had in a long time. It was a DJ reunion in honour of Formula 1 weekend. I can safely say that I, DJ Crazy, has lived up to her name.
The night ended perfectly with a visit to Boustan - Montreal's finest Lebanese food. ahhh.
So more small small Montreal stories:
- A & A, the hottest guys of our high school (2 grades above me). One of them told me he was working in finance. But I bet he's actually doing Shakespeare in the Park. hahaha.
- D the third recognized one DJ and myself from his mgt courses at McGill. D had the misfortune of having the name D.
- C from MANABA days.
- Finally - DF. He's still handsome but not spectacular. He was the legend of my high school year. He might sell me his condo. I might be the god-mother of his children.
The night ended perfectly with a visit to Boustan - Montreal's finest Lebanese food. ahhh.
So more small small Montreal stories:
- A & A, the hottest guys of our high school (2 grades above me). One of them told me he was working in finance. But I bet he's actually doing Shakespeare in the Park. hahaha.
- D the third recognized one DJ and myself from his mgt courses at McGill. D had the misfortune of having the name D.
- C from MANABA days.
- Finally - DF. He's still handsome but not spectacular. He was the legend of my high school year. He might sell me his condo. I might be the god-mother of his children.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home