Secret society
So all these years as a single, I was never privvy to this special secret society. It's called the couples' cult.
Ever since I got together with PP, the doors to CC opened. Firstly, once you're a couple, girls feel much freer to speak to you. Guys too. I am no longer a single desperate freak.
Last night took the cake. I was invited to a house party. The last house party I went to was in NYC with my girlfriends and we crashed a penthouse martini party. It was hot. Hier, there were only couples and 2 brought babies.
BABIES! though i thought they were cute, i couldn't help but think that last night would have been a perfect opportunity to make use of a thing called "the sitter"
But when thinking about tonight's activity, (I'm going to my dear friend Rono's 27th birthday) I can't believe we've been celebrating his b-day for a decade now!
Anyways, I realized that my life has passed me by so quickly that I shouldn't take for granted this new phase of life. I mean before you know it, I could be pregnant and with baby.
***********
ok gotta go. tried cooking and made the fire alarm go off. shiet...the 6th time this has happened this year.
So all these years as a single, I was never privvy to this special secret society. It's called the couples' cult.
Ever since I got together with PP, the doors to CC opened. Firstly, once you're a couple, girls feel much freer to speak to you. Guys too. I am no longer a single desperate freak.
Last night took the cake. I was invited to a house party. The last house party I went to was in NYC with my girlfriends and we crashed a penthouse martini party. It was hot. Hier, there were only couples and 2 brought babies.
BABIES! though i thought they were cute, i couldn't help but think that last night would have been a perfect opportunity to make use of a thing called "the sitter"
But when thinking about tonight's activity, (I'm going to my dear friend Rono's 27th birthday) I can't believe we've been celebrating his b-day for a decade now!
Anyways, I realized that my life has passed me by so quickly that I shouldn't take for granted this new phase of life. I mean before you know it, I could be pregnant and with baby.
***********
ok gotta go. tried cooking and made the fire alarm go off. shiet...the 6th time this has happened this year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home