Eastcoast city girl
After 2 days in vancouver, i am ready to come home! the city is great but only in small doses.
it is maybe my 4th or 5th time here and i concluded this time that i could never live here.
******************
On another completely different note - the engagement so far is great. I just don't think i can repeat our story yet another time. I feel like a broken recorder! So if you see me and i don't mention it at all it isn't because i lack excitement or enthusiasm. i just want to enjoy it this time with P and let it sink in that I am getting married soon!!
After 2 days in vancouver, i am ready to come home! the city is great but only in small doses.
it is maybe my 4th or 5th time here and i concluded this time that i could never live here.
******************
On another completely different note - the engagement so far is great. I just don't think i can repeat our story yet another time. I feel like a broken recorder! So if you see me and i don't mention it at all it isn't because i lack excitement or enthusiasm. i just want to enjoy it this time with P and let it sink in that I am getting married soon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home