La China loca!!
Sometimes I really think i am a CRAZY woman!!
So I call my BFF this morning and she so happens to be shopping.
"OMG gf! David Yurman is on-sale here!" Sales in the states just rock. So of course, i start obsessing over the internet while talking to her asking her which models are available.
Then i stop! What am I doing?!?!?! I managed to stop myself from purchasing something that i dont' even care for.
Sigh!!
Tonight is the company "holiday" party. Then I fly out first thing tomorrow AM for my lune de miel.
Let the good times begin! Well actually - its always a good time in my world.
Sometimes I really think i am a CRAZY woman!!
So I call my BFF this morning and she so happens to be shopping.
"OMG gf! David Yurman is on-sale here!" Sales in the states just rock. So of course, i start obsessing over the internet while talking to her asking her which models are available.
Then i stop! What am I doing?!?!?! I managed to stop myself from purchasing something that i dont' even care for.
Sigh!!
Tonight is the company "holiday" party. Then I fly out first thing tomorrow AM for my lune de miel.
Let the good times begin! Well actually - its always a good time in my world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home