Maritime madness
This week I am working in Moncton, Halifax, Cape Breton and tons of other little great places.
Firstly, the scenery is great - our country is just breathtaking at times. The people are great too - the most friendly people in Canada live in the Maritimes.
The only thing that sucks is that I actually have to work, and I am by myself for all the evenings here which means that...I work some more!
Also - I miss PP when I come on these trips. Mostly because I am away from everything familiar and get a little scared at night to sleep. The goobie monsters do sometimes still freak me out when I am staying in a new place! Also - the closet monsters and under-the-bed monsters take turns to torment me at night.
This week I am working in Moncton, Halifax, Cape Breton and tons of other little great places.
Firstly, the scenery is great - our country is just breathtaking at times. The people are great too - the most friendly people in Canada live in the Maritimes.
The only thing that sucks is that I actually have to work, and I am by myself for all the evenings here which means that...I work some more!
Also - I miss PP when I come on these trips. Mostly because I am away from everything familiar and get a little scared at night to sleep. The goobie monsters do sometimes still freak me out when I am staying in a new place! Also - the closet monsters and under-the-bed monsters take turns to torment me at night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home