Fourth Solitude

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flowers & Sunny weather => happy me :)

We recently (ok - PP did) put up 3 huge planters full of flowers on our front balcony. I just love looking out of P's office window and seeing them. The colours and variety has seriously improved our property and quality of life. (in fact, the view is so beautiful, that i have moved my stuff out of my home office and into his office to enjoy)

Having these lovely flowers out on the balcony has inspired me to want to spend more time outside.

On another note, it was supposed to thunderstorm in the afternoon today. They forecasted cloudy and stormy weather all day. Luckily, it was a very sunny and beautiful day with 25 degree weather and a light cool breeze. (sandal, skirt and short sleeve top weather)

The combination of the flowers and the sunny weather has = a perfect saturday.
PP and I woke up late-ish (9h00 am). I went to the gym and he went for a run. We met up at 11h00 and had an early lunch. Then we walked down to Atwater Market and bought wine, cheese (the best cheese variety ever!) and some fruit and walked back up.

We just finished a quiet dinner at home and I am now sitting in his office sipping a bit of vinho verde (interesting white wine from portugal) while looking out at the park across the street.

It has been the most lovely saturday in a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home