I can't believe it's been 2 months since I blogged. I guess I just got distracted with Summer! A couple of things have happened worth noting to the blog-public.
1) we went to Peru for 2 weeks
2) i was on a Pauliday for 3 weeks when PP went up North to Kuujjuaq
3) work kept me up in the air - literally...travelling and living in hotels more than ever before. (in fact, i think i might make Elite Status this year with Air Caca)
It has been the first summer in a long time that I didn't have to move or change jobs and it has been a treat. I love our place so much that it's great to enjoy it for more than 1 year! I also love how I got reminded yesterday that I am blessed with a really great support system. I need external reminders that although I love my job and love my career - it isn't my life.
Anyways - I have to stop blogging. I just came back from the gym and the endorphins are making me overly mushy and happy.
1) we went to Peru for 2 weeks
2) i was on a Pauliday for 3 weeks when PP went up North to Kuujjuaq
3) work kept me up in the air - literally...travelling and living in hotels more than ever before. (in fact, i think i might make Elite Status this year with Air Caca)
It has been the first summer in a long time that I didn't have to move or change jobs and it has been a treat. I love our place so much that it's great to enjoy it for more than 1 year! I also love how I got reminded yesterday that I am blessed with a really great support system. I need external reminders that although I love my job and love my career - it isn't my life.
Anyways - I have to stop blogging. I just came back from the gym and the endorphins are making me overly mushy and happy.

2 Comments:
melanie overly mushy and happy *gasp*!! pauliday!! i love that... see ya... SOON!
By
bx, at 08 September, 2008 06:03
oh yeah- your life is much more than work and career... you have shopping ;)
By
bx, at 08 September, 2008 06:04
Post a Comment
<< Home