I know I haven't written in awhile but I found it quite impossible to capture the chaos that I have been living in recent past.
What has inspired me to blog is my sister's blog which explains just how spoiled she is. I would like to confirm that yes, she is in fact the biggest spoiled brat ever!!!!
...after me that is!
It's great to have parents that love and let go. To have parents whom I can confide in and talk about personal matters without having them judge or overpower me. So I take our great relationship and my upbringing for granted.
It is very possible that I can offend close friends of mine when i make insensitive comments. The fact is, I do not know how it is like to grow up in a less than wonderful family. Sure, the Au's have had our up's and down's...but the fact is that we're a close and well-balanced family. Perhaps a little prideful at times, but always good intentioned.
What has inspired me to blog is my sister's blog which explains just how spoiled she is. I would like to confirm that yes, she is in fact the biggest spoiled brat ever!!!!
...after me that is!
It's great to have parents that love and let go. To have parents whom I can confide in and talk about personal matters without having them judge or overpower me. So I take our great relationship and my upbringing for granted.
It is very possible that I can offend close friends of mine when i make insensitive comments. The fact is, I do not know how it is like to grow up in a less than wonderful family. Sure, the Au's have had our up's and down's...but the fact is that we're a close and well-balanced family. Perhaps a little prideful at times, but always good intentioned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home