cheers
it's so weird to be in a place where everyone knows your name, history, and habits.
there are some days like today - that i feel things have picked up exactly where I left them.
NOT! kids i used to babysit are now clubbing - some could be bouncers! most are taller and definitely fatter than me. some are even in university...
the nerve!
...and yet, I haven't aged a day... hahaha.
it's so weird to be in a place where everyone knows your name, history, and habits.
there are some days like today - that i feel things have picked up exactly where I left them.
NOT! kids i used to babysit are now clubbing - some could be bouncers! most are taller and definitely fatter than me. some are even in university...
the nerve!
...and yet, I haven't aged a day... hahaha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home