la santé avant tout.
Having always chosen food and drink over working out, I presently could stand to lose about 10 pounds.
Living in Montreal, where the women are ultra-fashionable and thin, there are days where I feel that I should probably lose 20 pounds.
After attempting to workout today (I say "attempting" since I probably peddled intensely on the stationary bike for about 2 of the 25 minutes), I walked into the dressing room.
This girl ran over next to me and jettisoned her towel on the bench along with her bag then ran hastily to the scale. Her wispy thin blonde hair lay damp on her rail thin body. She had the body of a skinny 9 year-old from a developing country. And yet she still looked long-faced at her final weight. When she came back to wrap the towel over her, she offered me a smile - her sallow cheeks could barely translate the intention of a friendly gesture.
Then I remember the French saying: "Wellness before everything else"
Au says "Healthy fat butt before starvation."
Having always chosen food and drink over working out, I presently could stand to lose about 10 pounds.
Living in Montreal, where the women are ultra-fashionable and thin, there are days where I feel that I should probably lose 20 pounds.
After attempting to workout today (I say "attempting" since I probably peddled intensely on the stationary bike for about 2 of the 25 minutes), I walked into the dressing room.
This girl ran over next to me and jettisoned her towel on the bench along with her bag then ran hastily to the scale. Her wispy thin blonde hair lay damp on her rail thin body. She had the body of a skinny 9 year-old from a developing country. And yet she still looked long-faced at her final weight. When she came back to wrap the towel over her, she offered me a smile - her sallow cheeks could barely translate the intention of a friendly gesture.
Then I remember the French saying: "Wellness before everything else"
Au says "Healthy fat butt before starvation."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home