Best wedding ever!
This past weekend, I participated in my baby sister's wedding. It was as perfect as these things go. The weather was great - our whole family was in town - food was yummy - kids even spontaneously did things which cracked us up!
I think the 3 highlights were:
1. Little Sammy spontaneously telling my relative "i love carmen". I think he thought she was a princess.
2. Ewy spontaneously decided to crazy dance on the dancefloor. SOMEBODY CALL 911 - cause he be burning up the dancefloor! lol
3. Food at our house. Either the Au family tapas dinner or the Ma family brunch...YUMMY!
Tapas menu
- baked tomatoes and feta
- chopped salad
- steak in chimichurri sauce
- pork skewers in tsaziki sauce
- spanish tortilla
- queso and jamon dish
- baked marinated potatoes
- grilled octopus
- grilled shrimp
- calamari
Now that the celebration and festivities are over - I am going through a major gourmet food withdrawal!!!
When I have a moment, I will post about the wedding food.
I really wish that I could eat and eat and eat without ever gaining weight. sighs!



1 Comments:
BEST dancer ever and best food ever!
By
Yut-C, at 16 September, 2009 21:10
Post a Comment
<< Home