Unworthy of your readership!
Just stop reading my blog. Just stop being my friend. In fact, if you see me on the street, ignore me completely. Cause I AM A MOTHER-F LOSER!!! -for being overly happy that I am in Seattle which is close to Forks, Washington. The location of Twilight! I just wanted to scream WAREWOLF!!! JACOB!! in the taxi.
I have morphed into a 14 year-old over-imaginative loser. Shame.
P.S. Ms J.Au - I am half way done Breaking Dawn.
Just stop reading my blog. Just stop being my friend. In fact, if you see me on the street, ignore me completely. Cause I AM A MOTHER-F LOSER!!! -for being overly happy that I am in Seattle which is close to Forks, Washington. The location of Twilight! I just wanted to scream WAREWOLF!!! JACOB!! in the taxi.
I have morphed into a 14 year-old over-imaginative loser. Shame.
P.S. Ms J.Au - I am half way done Breaking Dawn.

1 Comments:
WEREWOLF!
By
Anonymous, at 20 June, 2009 01:36
Post a Comment
<< Home