Fourth Solitude

Friday, July 17, 2009

I am fabulous.

After a couple of self-depricating blog entries, I thought I should celebrate myself and all my lovely lady friends because of the following reason:


Before and......................After
She had a boob job, lip enhancement and a very good rhinoplasty.

In fact, I read that most super-stars and models have had something done including Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie.

Megan Fox as beautiful and hawt as she is - is part plastic. And all at the young age of 23.

So at 30, I accept that I am not nearly as beautiful as Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie. But I can also say that I am 100% natural and that has to count for something!! In fact, I think I look fan-frigging-tastic.

3 Comments:

  • You do! Megan Fox was still pretty before, but not superstar beautiful. More like...best friend of head cheerleader in High School pretty.

    The most ridiculous thing is that people say Nicole Kidman has the PERFECT nose, when she had a nose job!

    By Blogger Carmen, at 19 July, 2009 21:44  

  • hello ms fab.
    see you tmr.

    By Anonymous joh, at 30 July, 2009 10:51  

  • wow!! you still blog!! i don't see the nose job thing... maybe angle of the photo?

    melanie, you've always had a natural beauty to you!!

    By Blogger bx, at 11 August, 2009 20:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home