Now you are in New York!!!
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York
The more I visit New York, the more I love it. Just came back from a business trip where I spent every free second dashing out of the Broadway street office building and down the streets browsing through the boutiques and mostly people watching.
Everything seems bigger in New York and more possible.
People often ask me why I don't move there since I love it so much. But I think living there would take the magic out of it. That, and I am way too old to be scratching it out for pennies.
Anyways - there is nothing lovelier than New York in the Spring. And this year, I am happy that even though it was not in my personal budget to go (sacrificed the annual pilgramage for a trip to Indochine...) - I did end up having an opportunity to peek at the City during the loveliest time of the year.
These streets will make you feel brand new,
The lights will inspire you,
Let's hear it for New York, New York, New York
The more I visit New York, the more I love it. Just came back from a business trip where I spent every free second dashing out of the Broadway street office building and down the streets browsing through the boutiques and mostly people watching.
Everything seems bigger in New York and more possible.
People often ask me why I don't move there since I love it so much. But I think living there would take the magic out of it. That, and I am way too old to be scratching it out for pennies.
Anyways - there is nothing lovelier than New York in the Spring. And this year, I am happy that even though it was not in my personal budget to go (sacrificed the annual pilgramage for a trip to Indochine...) - I did end up having an opportunity to peek at the City during the loveliest time of the year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home