Heros
Before I rush off to a site visit in Sherbrooke (yay - driving in slippery snow for 2 hours), I have to make two honorary mentions:
1 - B for sleeping on average 3 hours more than me per day, every day
2 - Chanimal for being the NUMBER ONE HABS FAN OF ALL TIME!!!
Way to go Chan for your enthusiasm and for making last night's HABS game the funniest ever.
Thanks to T for procuring these rare HABS tickets
Thanks to the rest for not spilling beer on me.
Before I rush off to a site visit in Sherbrooke (yay - driving in slippery snow for 2 hours), I have to make two honorary mentions:
1 - B for sleeping on average 3 hours more than me per day, every day
2 - Chanimal for being the NUMBER ONE HABS FAN OF ALL TIME!!!
Way to go Chan for your enthusiasm and for making last night's HABS game the funniest ever.
Thanks to T for procuring these rare HABS tickets
Thanks to the rest for not spilling beer on me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home