A less boring Saturday
Yesterday I woke up and went to the gym. The weather was so sunny and nice that P and I declared it a HOLIDAY! We had a yummy lunch with my parents and sister and then his brother biked over to our place and we all walked to the Atwater Market.
"HEY MELANIE!"....did someone shout my name??? Yay - we bumped into my favourite Italian/Chinese couple and had an impromptu picnic/snack on the grassy knoll around the market.
Then we spent the evening on our friend's rooftop patio having the best BBQ yet. Grilled octopus, salmon on a cedar plank, tilapia in tinfoil, ribs marinated overnight, steak, chicken wings, european sausages from la vielle europe, grilled vegetables, salad.
I had food coma and passed out at home at 11pm and could barely wake up this morning.
I heart great weather.
Yesterday I woke up and went to the gym. The weather was so sunny and nice that P and I declared it a HOLIDAY! We had a yummy lunch with my parents and sister and then his brother biked over to our place and we all walked to the Atwater Market.
"HEY MELANIE!"....did someone shout my name??? Yay - we bumped into my favourite Italian/Chinese couple and had an impromptu picnic/snack on the grassy knoll around the market.
Then we spent the evening on our friend's rooftop patio having the best BBQ yet. Grilled octopus, salmon on a cedar plank, tilapia in tinfoil, ribs marinated overnight, steak, chicken wings, european sausages from la vielle europe, grilled vegetables, salad.
I had food coma and passed out at home at 11pm and could barely wake up this morning.
I heart great weather.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home