I am NO dancing queen!
(Well especially since she was only 17)
Last night, PP and I went to an actual club favoured by the Asian scene. My husband has never been before and I have not been fo almost 10 years now!! Our friend had the hilarious idea to go back to a spot similar to our old haunt...Jet club? Ring a bell for any of you?? Lol
It was hilarious because while some things are different (girls texting at the bar individualistically) - most things are scarily similar.
You have...
The AB's (Asian B+tches)
The WGWYF guys - white guys with yellow fever.
The yangstas - yellow ganstas. We actually saw a guy wear sunglasses inside and another guy who braided his hair like sean paul.
The DD's - dark and dirties
The sluts (sorry no abbreviation for this)
The OPRYG's - old perverts trolling for younger girlfriends or whatever.
The TOFTS crew. This was us. We were definitely TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.
So while it was a fun idea for a laugh...not to be repeated anytime soon!
(Well especially since she was only 17)
Last night, PP and I went to an actual club favoured by the Asian scene. My husband has never been before and I have not been fo almost 10 years now!! Our friend had the hilarious idea to go back to a spot similar to our old haunt...Jet club? Ring a bell for any of you?? Lol
It was hilarious because while some things are different (girls texting at the bar individualistically) - most things are scarily similar.
You have...
The AB's (Asian B+tches)
The WGWYF guys - white guys with yellow fever.
The yangstas - yellow ganstas. We actually saw a guy wear sunglasses inside and another guy who braided his hair like sean paul.
The DD's - dark and dirties
The sluts (sorry no abbreviation for this)
The OPRYG's - old perverts trolling for younger girlfriends or whatever.
The TOFTS crew. This was us. We were definitely TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.
So while it was a fun idea for a laugh...not to be repeated anytime soon!

1 Comments:
OOOMMMMGGG
JET!!! I can't believe that it's still around. All those drunken nights.
- DJ Classy
By
Anonymous, at 18 May, 2009 09:47
Post a Comment
<< Home