I am a philanderesse...
(i don't even know if that is a word..)
I don't know why I do this...but I simply cannot be faithful to a hair stylist. Every few months I just need to check out someone new. it wouldn't be so bad except that I always begin each relationship with such enthusiasm and optimism that he/she will be MY stylist forever. I get to know them and really get into their work. I make promises to be back in a few weeks/months.
I start going regularly. I encourage. I am charming. I tip generously. I sometimes even bring gifts.
And then I just stop going - no warning - no reason. I just lose interest and go somewhere else.
But finally I got my just desserts. I screwed over the stylist from the posh salon across the street from my house!! eek. And now, everytime I walk to the shops, I run into her and it is awkward. She used to smile and try to get me to go back to her. But I found those conversations awkward and eventually annoying.
This past weekend, I was walking with P and I was walked right past her...and we both just looked the other way as if we never knew each other.
WHY DID I HAVE TO SHIT WHERE I SLEEP!!!
(i don't even know if that is a word..)
I don't know why I do this...but I simply cannot be faithful to a hair stylist. Every few months I just need to check out someone new. it wouldn't be so bad except that I always begin each relationship with such enthusiasm and optimism that he/she will be MY stylist forever. I get to know them and really get into their work. I make promises to be back in a few weeks/months.
I start going regularly. I encourage. I am charming. I tip generously. I sometimes even bring gifts.
And then I just stop going - no warning - no reason. I just lose interest and go somewhere else.
But finally I got my just desserts. I screwed over the stylist from the posh salon across the street from my house!! eek. And now, everytime I walk to the shops, I run into her and it is awkward. She used to smile and try to get me to go back to her. But I found those conversations awkward and eventually annoying.
This past weekend, I was walking with P and I was walked right past her...and we both just looked the other way as if we never knew each other.
WHY DID I HAVE TO SHIT WHERE I SLEEP!!!

1 Comments:
what about the asian guy who gives you AMAZING cuts in concepts? Did you recently cut your hair? If so, why no photos?
See you Monday!!!
By
Yut-C, at 22 September, 2009 11:09
Post a Comment
<< Home