Back to Boob West Village.
Who even blogs anymore!?!? I seriously contemplated deleting my blog because I never find time to update. Or more importantly, my life is not as colourful or interesting as before. What can I say? I work hard. I am married. Life is as close to perfect as it can get. But i guess, that in itself is something to write about.
After 6 years, I am moving back to Boob West Village. It is quite remarkable to read some of my old posts. This blog started when I first moved there. And I distinctly remember walking almost every weekend to the village and wondering a lot about life.
I was single back then and life had a very exciting mysteriousness to it. Nowadays, I am happy but I must say that with each passing day, there are less things to wonder about.
- what kind of a house will I live in when I grow up?
- what will my future husband be like?
- will I ever get a promotion at work?
I have answers to all those questions.
God has really blessed me. And I have a lot to be grateful for.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home